FlowFlex Covid Self-Tests 25 Pack
Select desired quantity below.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer a fast and reliable 24-hour Next Working Day Royal Mail tracked service.
Orders under £40: £3.99
Orders over £40: Free Shipping
Dispatch Days: We dispatch orders from Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays.
Order Cut-off: To ensure Next Working Day Delivery, please place your order by 2 pm from Monday to Friday.
Please note that our shipping services are currently available only for mainland UK.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF COVID TEST KITS.
Please Note Expiry Date.
Current stock we have expires September 2024
BOX OF 25 SELF-TEST KIT CONTENTS
Individually Sealed Test Cassettes: 25
Individually Sealed Swab (2.5cm into the lower nostril): 25
Pre-filled Buffer Tube : 25
Instruction manual IFU : 1
The Flowflex Lateral Flow tests kit features the latest patented technology that helps detect proteins and ensures that it is capable of SARs CoV-2 quick detection. In addition, it is very easy to administer the test. The procedure involves getting a sample using a nasal swab around 2 cm within the nostrils. The Flowflex tests are also pretty accurate.
Before Administering the Test
As part of the preparation for the Flowflex COVID-19 tests, you should wash your hands and sanitise them well, then ensure they are dry before you even begin. There should be detailed instructions in the SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit. Ensure you go through it meticulously. This is essential to ensure you get accurate results. Remember to also look out for the expiration date to ensure it is valid for use. Finally, open the kit pouch and look at the cassette's Specimen Well and Result window.
When Taking the Test
The procedure for taking the test is relatively less complicated compared to other test methods. You begin by removing the aluminium foil from the extraction tube. Do this carefully to avoid spilling. Next, place the tube in the tube holder or insert it in the hole found in the kit box. The next step involves opening the swab packaging on the stick end. Ensure you don't touch the absorbent part of the tip of the sterile swabs with your hands.
Insert the entire absorbent tip inside the nostril while gently rotating. Push the swab up to about 2.5 cm in the nostrils. Rotate it about five times while ensuring it touches the insides of the nostril. Remove it and do the same for the other nostril. When done, remove the swab and insert it inside the tube, swirling it for about 30 seconds. Squeeze the side of the tube while rotating the swab, and do about five rotations. As you remove the swab, you should also squeeze the tube. Put the dropper back firmly onto the extraction tube and then mix. To ensure the contents mix well, swirl and flick the bottom of the tube.
After a thorough shake, squeeze the tube and dispense at least four drops onto the specimen well. Wait to read the results within 15 to 30 minutes, and ensure that it is within this range for true results.
Interpreting the Results
- The result is negative if there is a control line (C-line) and no test line (T). This means the SARS-CoV-2 antigen was not detected; thus, you don't have COVID-19. You should, however, still adhere to the rules and regulations, inclusive of all protective measures possible. Avoid infected people or those who are suspected of infection. Try to retake the test after 1 or 2 days, as COVID-19 cannot be accurately detected in all phases of the infection.
- It is positive if the test and control lines appear (C and T). This means that the COVID-19 virus was detected. The result still stands, even if the line is faint. If the results are positive, you should contact medical professionals immediately or get to the nearest local health department. Adhere to the local guidelines and self-isolate if possible. The most accurate test (PCR) should be carried out to confirm the results.
- There can also be another result when control line C fails to appear. This usually means there have been incorrect operations or insufficient specimen volume, which likely led to inaccurate results. In this case, review the test again, ensuring that you follow the instructions correctly. When repeating the test using a new cassette, if the results are still invalid, get to a COVID-19 test centre.
Good value and fast service. Having a supply of tests brings peace of mind to our family having come close to losing a family member to covid
A good service. Very quick delivery. The box was slightly stained, but it would appear to be an external mark rather than a leak from the contents. I have since found the same product cheaper on another website, but this product is certainly good value for money compared with the majority of suppliers, and definitely attentive and efficient communication from CovidTests! Thank you.
25 pack is good value for money, arrived quickly.