FlowFlex Covid-19 Test Instruction: How to Do FlowFlex Antigen Test at Home
FlowFlex lateral antigen tests are one of the best COVID-19 tests out there. The process is pretty straightforward, and you can get results within 15 minutes, not to mention how accurate the test is.
However, some people still need help with FlowFlex Lateral Flow test instruction. So, how do you use the FlowFlex antigen testing kit at home?
This article covers general FlowFlex COVID-19 test instructions, how FlowFlex COVID-19 tests hold up against others, how to do FlowFlex Covid-19 test, and warnings you should be aware of regarding the product.
Why FlowFlex Covid-19 Test Is Better Than the Other Ones?
Granted, there are several lateral flow tests to check for COV-2 infections, but the FlowFlex Covid-19 test kit stands out among the rest.
Firstly, this is because of how accurate it is. The home lateral flow test has an accuracy of 98.8%, which significantly minimizes the odds of FlowFlex Covid-19 test false positive or false negative results.
Secondly, the test kit is simple to use and comes with everything you need to perform the test successfully, including a procedure overview and detailed instructions.
A major differentiating factor is the nasal swabs, which you only have to insert 2.5cm into your nostril. With other tests, you would have to insert deeper, which can be quite uncomfortable.
After succeeding in collecting the sample, you can quickly run the test and get your results in as little as 15 minutes.
Lastly, the FlowFlex testing kits are not only backed by medical professionals but are also UK government-approved. The rapid tests are CE-marked and have the following statistics:
- 97.1% sensitivity
- 99.5% specificity
- 98.8% accuracy
An incredible alternative to the FlowFlex test kit is the Healgen antigen test kit, which produces similar results.
Steps on How to Do FlowFlex Covid-19 Test at Home
Using the FlowFlex COVID-19 test at home is pretty simple. Here’s the FlowFlex Lateral Flow test instruction overview:
- Watch the instructional video or read the flow test kit instructions provided in the package.
- Prepare the test area by clearing, cleaning, and drying a flat surface.
- Wash your hands and ensure that they are dry. If you plan on testing multiple people, wash your hands between each test to avoid inaccurate results.
- Set up your test by opening and correctly placing all necessary components. Ensure to proceed with the test within 30 minutes of removing components from sealed bags.
- Use the swab and take a sample from yourself or other people.
- Process the swab sample through the test kit, and wait 15 minutes for the result.
- Read the result.
- Report the result.
- Safely discard the test kit and sample.
Warnings and Cautions for FlowFlex Covid-19 Testing
As with all things, there are some warnings you need to know and some precautions you need to take. Here they are:
- Refrain from eating or drinking at least 30 minutes before taking the test to reduce the risk of inaccuracies.
- Watch the instructional video before taking the test. Watching the video before performing the test is best to avoid making mistakes and getting inaccurate results.
- Do not proceed with the test if you notice some missing or damaged components.
- Do not utilize the test kit if it has expired.
- Store the test in the appropriate conditions. Do not store it in a refrigerator; keep it away from direct sunlight. The best storage condition is room temperature (2-30 °C).
- You should perform the test within a temperature range of 15 - 30 °C.
- Discard used tests properly, using a closed bag and abiding by local regulations.
- Keep test kits away from children.
- If extraction buffer comes in contact with your eyes or skin, wash the affected area with copious amounts of water. If needed, contact your doctor.
If you are looking for a convenient, straightforward, and quick way to test for COVID-19 antigens, then FlowFlex is the way to go. The product is much better than many other tests on the market.
Furthermore, the FlowFlex test instruction is easy to comprehend and follow. That said, there are some things you should avoid and actions you should not take while using the test kit.
Hopefully, you can use this article to equip yourself with the necessary knowledge to perform the test at home.